This paste is easy to make and it freezes really well. The ingredients also freeze well on their own so it’s a good idea to keep well stocked up as you will be wanting more of this fiery and fragrant curry.
What you’ll need: Serves 4
- 1 whole bulb of garlic, cloves peeled and chopped
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 sticks of lemongrass chopped, woody bits removed first
- 2.5cms piece of galangal, peeled and chopped
- 2 green Thai chillies, de-seeded and chopped
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 1/2 shop bought plant of coriander with stalks in tact
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
Simply put everything into a food processor and blend on a high-speed until you have a smooth paste.
Share and enjoy!