I used to think that my spiralizer was the most underused and overrated thing in my kitchen, that is until I tried spiralising a potato…lets just say that I’ve changed my mind and that my spiralizer has now become my most treasured piece of equipment. Super easy, healthier than regular fries and adored by kids, these fries are delicious.
What you’ll need:
- Some unpeeled and well washed potatoes
- Some toasted sesame oil (or whatever oil you have to hand)
- A spiralizer
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Make sure you wash the potatoes well. Cut a small slice off one end and attach the spiky grip of the spiralizer. Cutting a flat side makes it easier to stay on the spiralizer, without this it doesn’t turn as well.
- Spiralize the quantity required and then a little extra. They are terribly moreish.
- Dry the fries well in some kitchen towel to removes exess water and spread evenly on a baking tray.
- Drizzle over a little sesame oil and bake for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
Share and enjoy!